Thursday, February 4, 2010

Let Your glory be revealed, please and thank You.

Man God.

My only request to You is..
Let this passion continue to burn deeper, and greater.

I'm far from burning out, I will never burn out because Your love is simply too good to be true,
but I just want more. Is it too much to ask for more of You?

I hate being a church, a "ministry" that's just content with everything.

BUT

Doesn't everything flow from the top down?
Maybe I should look in the mirror and say, well you don't have the same attitude as last year.

Well, after praying about it..I understand that last year I was in molding the foundation mode, and now I'm in working on the people around me mode.

Interestingly enough I just finished up my first mentorship session and it went fairly well, I think? Haha only time will tell on what God is truly doing in GPC.

I love faithful, obedient, and willing to sacrifice, hearts. It's what's going to take this ministry to the next level, but it's going to be a huge hurdle.

I truly believe that God is installing people with that same attitude that I had last year. I'm in a season where I just get to advise and listen to God and try to position people the best to succeed.

Seasons come and go. Falling leaves, to snow, to fresh blossoms, and awesome sun. Seasons come and go with ministry, and I'm understanding what season I'm currently in..
What Identity I'm walking in...

So my last thing to speak would be, can I just hear Your voice a little bit more clear?

Your grateful son,

JBH

P.S. The revelation of God and His love is crazy. CRAZY.
Don't be scared to be swept off your feet.

ALSO..

I was skimming through some of my other posts, and if you haven't been able to read them, you should :)

God bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment