Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nothing to serious

I'm trying to turn my worry, anxiety, stress, frustration, disappointment, lingering thoughts, and sadness(you get the point right), in to worship.

What is worship?
Worship is loving the Lord YOUR God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength.

I'm a simple man so I simply say that I can not go on another day without Him.

Jesus I pray that this would help me and help whoever reads this.

I pray that You would overwhelm me with your love.
That You would truly suffocate me with a joyous despair.
That You would rid me of myelf, of my sinful ways.
God, I am a sinner that needs the grace of Your Son Jesus.
You are Holy and You are righteous, I need all that You are.
Humble me and guide me in Your will and love.
I want You, so please Lord, meet me where I am.
I trust You. My faith is in You.

In Your name we pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment